Informatics Unlimited develops and supports novel informatics solutions for life sciences research and drug discovery. Focusing on the development of web-based applications and modules to implement non-trivial scientific algorithms, we provide complex data management tools for the real world.
Our expertise in data and system integration combined with in-depth understanding of the life sciences sector give us the insight required to deliver bespoke solutions that overcome bottlenecks in customers' workflow, helping to further scientific discovery and accelerate development pipelines.
We have successfully developed solutions for a range of applications across the life sciences sector, including:
- Competitive intelligence
- Decision support and tracking
- IT systems for external collaborations
- Imaging informatics
- Integrated discovery and development workflows
- Knowledge management
- Scientific data processing
We focus primarily on development of Web-based systems as well as standalone applications and scripts that implement non-trivial scientific algorithms taking advantage of technologies like
- BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot—because it shines for scientific data processing in hands of experts
- C—when performance and memory really matter
- Common Lisp—when dealing with very complex problems that need to be solved in limited time and require a highly performing implementation
- Java EE—because it works well for a large part of enterprise applications, especially when combined other dedicated technologies for processing of scientific data
- Oracle Database—as this is de-facto standard for many Life Science organisations, but we have also experience with Microsoft SQL Server and PostreSQL
- Python & Lua—for data processing and scripting tasks in addition to or instead of Pipeline Pilot
Gateway—our upcoming new product: an extensible Web
server for accessing, processing and serving biomedical images
and associated metadata:
Informatics Unlimited Ltd was founded and is currently managed by Dr Jaroslaw (Jarek) Tomczak who has spent most of his professional life developing scientific and enterprise applications for Life Science industry (more at ).
If you would like to find out more about Informatics Unlimited Ltd or discuss whether we would be able to add value to your projects please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informatics Unlimited Ltd
Registered in England and Wales No. 8597702
VAT Registration No. GB 167 1692 84
8 Station Road